Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of your reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and innovation that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and Inventhelp Headquarters has now been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent invention is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as it can.